After seeking nanny/caregiver in Texas, and scheduling an interview, it’s time to draft up your question. These questions will give you insight into their personality, level of experience, and child care style.
And while the questions you’ll want to ask will differ depending on the age of your child and what you’re looking for in a nanny, this list of interview questions below can help you get started.
Start with the basics
First, you need to start with the basics. Get to know the candidate by asking simple background questions like:
- How long have you been a nanny?
- What age groups have you cared for?
- What is your favorite age to care for?
Training and credentials
It’s also a good idea to ask the candidate’s work history and reference, especially if your child requires special needs care. Here are some questions you can ask:
- Do you have experience working with children, specifically those who were the same age as mine?
- What do you love about being a nanny? And what do you find challenging?
- Are you trained in infant CPR and first aid?
At PCNcare.com, we have a professional nanny and caregiver in Houston, Texas, who are well-trained in providing babysitting services. If you need our assistance, please get in touch with us today.
We also provide career opportunity in Texas for passionate nannies and caregivers who shares the same goal and mission with us.